Isn’t It Time For This Country To Stop The MADNESS?
Many observers, of current events, and/ or news/ politics, especially in this country, believe, they have never, in recent memory, remembered any similar period, in terms of the apparently – backward direction, the United States of America, seems to have followed, especially, in the past few years! The combination of the high degree of polarization, lack of any effort towards creating a meeting – of – the – minds for the greater good, little common sense, and the abandoning of focus on Constitutional guarantees, and protecting all freedoms and rights (not, simply, selectively), have created, an apparent atmosphere, of incredible, MADNESS, and ill – feeling (bad – will)! With, that, in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, it matters, and is concerning.
1. Mean – spirited; malaise: Americans seem to, have, either, decided to support, one – particular, political perspective, or another one, often, on the opposite extreme! Unfortunately, we seem to observe, very little attempt to seek any meeting – of – the – minds, for the greater good, and even – less, actual, common sense! If we hope to see improvements, we must change the tone, from the existing, mean – spirited, one, which, has created, this extreme atmosphere, of malaise, and conflicts!
2. Attitude; articulate; attention; action: Instead of seeking, reasons, why, we will fail, we need most people, to move – forward, with a positive, can – do, attitude, which emphasizes, bringing us together! We must transform these negative messages, to articulating, positive ones! Not only, must we move – forward, paying keen attention, to unifying, and understanding, but we must take strategic and action plans, which achieve these better objectives!
3. Divisive, versus, Deliver: A significant amount of Americans, appear, to focus, on, only, their perceived, self – interest, instead of the common good! We witnessed, in the past, few years, an emphasis, on dividing, and polarizing, when we need, to create, the finest path, to deliver, what we need!
4. Needs, versus, Negativity: How we proceed, in terms of determining our true needs, and priorities, as opposed, to emphasizing, things, which might divide us, and overall – negativity, will probably, determine, how we move forward, into the future!
5. Empathy; enrich; excellence: Instead of any individual’s personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest, we need, to follow leaders, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy, prioritizing, enriching, all of us, and demanding, well – considered, excellence, instead of good – enough, and the same – old, same – old!
6. Sustainable; solutions: Populist politicians use empty promises, and rhetoric, to articulate a message, overly – emphasizing, short – term, perceptions and preferences, of specific, political followers! The only way, we will stop this madness, is when, more Americans, demand, well – considered, sustainable solutions, which emphasize our Constitutional guarantees, rights and freedoms (all of us, not selectively)!
7. Searching; systems: Instead of following, a political agenda, we must seek public leaders, who emphasize, searching, for a better course of action, and events, and who, are ready, willing, and able to create, and develop, the best, path, forward, and the best – possible, systems, to achieve, what’s needed, most!